The Cheyenne Hills Golf Course is City owned and operated. It is a beautiful 9-hole course located north of K156 on Cheyenne Drive. The Clubhouse address is 600 N. Cheyenne Drive.
For information and details, contact the City Office at 620-357-8344.
- Family – $300.00
- Single – $250.00
- Social – $100.00
- Student – $75.00
- Weekends – $15.00
- Weekdays – $10.00
- Bucket of Balls – $4.00
- Tokens are available at the City Office. One token is $4.00, three tokens for $10.00.
- Cart Shed Rental – $120.00/yearly
- Two golf carts available for rent. They are $10.00/person (limit two people per cart).
Building Rental Agreement
- For building use only (does not include golf course).
- Members – $75.00
- Non-Members – $100.00
- Deposit – $300.00
- Plus Cost of any repairs (includes damage to the golf course)
- Golfing requires green fees be paid or membership.
- Golfers may still have access to the building even though it is rented.
- To rent, contact the city office at 620-357-8344 or visit at 109 E. Bramley Street.
- If the weather is below 40 Degrees, the Course is Closed.
- Gift Certificates are available at the City Office.
- All players must sign the registration book before playing each day (including members).
- Fishing is allowed with membership and adult supervision for kids under 14.
- Cart sheds are available.
- Must be a paid member to rent a cart shed.
Use of the Building
- No Smoking in Building
- Do not adjust the thermostats.
- Turn all lights off when leaving.
- Wipe down all tables and chairs once done.
- Doors are on a locking timer, unlock at 7AM and lock at 9PM. Make certain all doors are closed and latched when exiting the building.
- Empty the trash in the Bathroom.
- Wash any dishes you have used, wipe down countertops, and empty the trash.
- We are not responsible for food and drink left in the refrigerator or cabinets.
- Dust mop and/or wet mop the floors as needed.
- Deposit will not be returned if the above requirements are not met.
- Thank you for not leaving trash on the Golf Course.
- Soft Spikes only on course and in clubhouse.
Board Members for 2013
- President: Vaughn Harms
- Vice President: Danny Briggs
- Secretary/Treasurer: Connie Chavez
- Board Rep: Dustin Lee
- Board Rep: Nick Cossman