The Jetmore City Lake is located 3 miles west and 1 mile south of town, just south of the intersection of L Road and 215 Road. The area features opportunities for camping, fishing, boating, water skiing, jet skiing, swimming, picknicking, etc.
The Jetmore City Lake features 106 surface acres with stocks of bass, wipers, catfish, and others monitored and maintained by the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks through the Communities Fishing Assistance Program (CFAP).
Additionally, the city lake includes a shooting range with a handgun range and rifle ranges with targets at 100, 200, and 300 yards. The city also participates in the Walk-In Hunting Program at the City Lake during the appropriate seasons. See the Wildlife and Parks website for further details.
The Jetmore City Lake camping area consists of 19 RV hook-up sites with 30 and 50 amp hookups available as well as a bath and shower house which is open from April 1 through September 30. Primitive camping is also available in the vicinity of the RV sites as well as throughout the lake area.
- Daily vehicle permits are available at the self-pay station just inside the park for $5/vehicle/day. Annual vehicle permits are available at the city office for $30/vehicle.
- RV camping with hookups is $15/day + the daily or annual vehicle permit fees as the self-pay station or at the city office.
- Primitive camping is $7/day + the daily or annual vehicle permit fees.
- Daily motorized watercraft is $5.
- If fishing only, no other fees are required through the city’s participation in the CFAP program mentioned above.